Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gray Ombre Dresser: Before and After

I think I like this style
Mid Century Modern
Did I just make that up?

Clean Lines, dresser on legs, great hardware!

It is just so boring as is!





It must have belonged to Zachary, he inscribed his name on the drawer!


I love how the wood is in different directions!  I bet in it's day, it was styling!

I seriously have loved seeing These Ombre dressers all over blog land and pinterest!


pink ombre dresser

Pailsley and Polka Dot Threads


Ombre Dressers

Ombre dressers, clockwise from right, from Norske Interior Blogger, Finn Juhl via the Midcentury Modernist and Primitive and Proper



Natty By Design


So when I saw this dresser at a garage sale I purchased it knowing I was going to join Ombre club!



Perfect colors of Gray



No more name inscribed on the drawer!



Love



The handles are so stinkin cute!


Cute legs too!


I wanted to paint it in aqua colors, yellows, pinks or greens.  I went with Gray because I had 3 of the 4 colors.

I definitely made the right choice on this one!

colors used:
Bay waves
polished silver
Stone Mason Gray
OOPs paint - charcoal gray

P.S.  I LOVE this dresser

Linked to These Linky Parties!
Primitive and Proper
Domestically Speaking
Elizabeth and Co.
Uncommonslice of suburbia
Beyond the Picket fence
The Shabby Chic Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
Liz Marie

No comments: